I guess I was wrong about a difference in the Quick Count and total Life List. They are the same now.
I was able to edit a spuh to make it not countable, but that did not change the counts.
One problem in the Quick Count vs Life List report for the same day was because of a taxonomy difference.
So, I fixed that. But there's still a problem:
The Life List now 61, regardless of if it is for North Carolina or ABA Area. But the Quick Count has 63 for ABA Area, and 61 for North Carolina. This is for a particular day. And the day was spent all in North Carolina.
I believe 61 is the correct number.
I found that 2 sightings did not have a location. I fixed that. But that did not solve this problem. I confirmed that all locations in that day fall under North Carolina, including the corrected one.