Cinnamon Hummingbird

Welcome to the Birder's Diary Forum for Support And General Questions

Use the Support forum for all questions or issues.
Use the Wish List forum to leave your ideas for improving Birder’s Diary.
Setup your Forum photo and profile here.

No current record (...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] No current record (3021)

Topic starter
(@jdhoule01)

When I try to export one particular list from Birder's Diary (for a day in Hong Kong) in Ebird format, I get the above error message, and no .csv file is produced. I can produce .csv files in ebird format for other days.  Any ideas what might cause this error?  

4 Replies
(@jdhoule01)

I have updated the program to V 5.3 Build 10 and still get the same error.  The database is named HouleBDdata.zip.  The error occurs when trying to Output lists from either Singapore or Hong Kong for user David Houle for ebird using the historical format.  I only have one list for each location.  

(@jdhoule01)

Forgot to mention that I uploaded that data base using your File Upload. 

Jeff
 Jeff
Admin
(@jeff)
Creator & Technical Support

Hi David,

Thanks for posting. This is interesting. 

What version of BD are you running? Currently Build 9 of v5.3 is available from the Downloads page on this site. The first thing I would is to upgrade to that and try again.

If that doesn't work, then I will need for you to upload a copy of your database to me and give me instructions on how to reproduce this error. The upload is quick and easy. Go to the Support >> File Upload page on this site. Zip/compress your database and upload the ZIP file. 

Then I will be able to test with your data on my end and get a solution to you.

Let me know.

Jeff
 Jeff
Admin
(@jeff)
Creator & Technical Support

Thanks David.

I was able to reproduce the problem. It comes when there is no State to choose form in the State drop-down.

Fixed in Build 11. Should upload later today. Check the Downloads page for availability.

Take care and thanks for reporting this.

Share: