Welcome to the Birder's Diary Forum for Support And General Questions
Use the Support forum for all questions or issues.
Use the Wish List forum to leave your ideas for improving Birder’s Diary.
Setup your Forum photo and profile here.
[Solved] RecordCount = 0 Error
Here is what I did:
Enter Passerid sp.
Tax list window comes up. I double clicked on the Passerid sp. entry.
I got Fatal Error:
RecordCount = 0
Latest Error Properties: 0=
When I hit OK, BD closes.
What normally would happen is the actual taxonomy would pop up. But since this is a spuh I created, it does not have an entry in the actual taxonomy.
Thanks for reporting this David.
I have fixed this in Build 10.
If you double-click on a row in the Cross-reference window, it opens the Range Description window for the Genus instead of the Taxonomy Viewer. You can open the Taxonomy Viewer by right-clicking on a row and choosing that option.
I should have said Range Description. I didn't know that is what it is called. But it's a neat thing.
Build 10 is now available.