At birdersdiary.com, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our website visitors. We do not collect or use any personal information. We do not sell or share any information to any third party.
Any information that we may collect, such as your IP address, browser type, and access times, is solely used for statistical purposes to help us improve our website and services. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
At birdersdiary.com, we take your privacy seriously. Here’s how we handle your information:
- Account Creation: If you create an account with us, we will collect and store your first and last name, as well as your email address. This information is used solely for the purpose of providing you with access to our site and keeping you up to date with updates, new releases, and new features.
- Third Party Services: We do not connect to or use any third-party services or apps that collect data from our users.
- Email Communication: We may occasionally send out emails to our users about updates, new releases, and new features. These emails will be sent out no more than 3-6 times per year.
- Data Sharing: We do not share any user data with third parties, ever.
- User Consent: We do not obtain user consent as we only collect the minimum amount of information necessary to provide our services.
- Data Collection: We do not collect any other personal information beyond what is specified in our account creation process.
- Account Deletion: Users can delete their accounts at any time from the main menu of our website.
- Policy Updates: This policy may be updated or amended at any time should any changes occur.